Friday, June 7, 2013

Red and Black Week: Day 6 Finale..


Hey guys! I had a great first Red and Black week and was happy to join in ;3 So,my finale picture is simple,yet dressy, or so I think since I don't often get dressy during the summer except for special occasions.
And my kitty decided to make an appearance! Say hi to Zeus.



 Shirt- Target
Vest- Goodwill
Skirt- Goodwill
Tights- Walmart
Glove- Same one from Tuesday (I think)

(May not be able to tell, but the skirt has a diagonal tier going across the front)






2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is very cute - sometimes simple makes the biggest statement. And it has just the right touch of red! I'm so happy your kitty made a guest appearance! Love his name - ours are named after Greek gods, too!

    Thank you for participating in Red & Black Week! I'm so happy you joined us, and loved reading your posts and learning about you. And you made it all SIX days! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I had a great first week, and enjoyed every day. I shall hopefully join in on other red and black weeks and other things you have planned.

      Delete