Sunday, June 1, 2014

Red and Black week,2014:Day 1,Simple starts

So,another year of red and black,another year of finding new looks to add,and this is a safe and simple outfit that I would like to share for day one.





So,yes,I have decided to show my face this year,though mostly to show of the earrings,but its all good for this look,instead of cutting my head off.







Here is a close up on the earrings,I hope,if you still can't see them well,at least you get a look at my nice-ish up-do. ;3

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the subtle red touches. And you are adorable! So glad you chose to include your head this year. ;)

    Thank you for participating in Red and Black Week again! It's good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting it again ;3 And thank you for that comment,I feel I look better with my head on as well

      Delete
  2. Sometimes keeping it simple is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,I agree,to much is just to much,and to much is quite warm in the summer,especially where I live.

      Delete