Monday, June 2, 2014

Red and Black week,Day 2: Spiders and Roses

So,day two,I did a mash-up of a rose pin,simple red accents again it seems,and used my spider tights and my new spider earrings which I am now allowed to wear,strange rules for getting pierce ears,but anyways...

 My lovely skirt that I showcased last year,a different look with it having my shirt tucked in,it shows off its snug,and I mean snug,waist.I feel its time to say goodbye,till either it magically enlarges,or I shrink.;3
 Close up on one of my spider earrings,which I now dearly love,so lovely.
And a close up on one of the awesome spiders tat make up my tights,quite awesome.

10 comments:

  1. Those tights are indeed awe-some!! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walmart or Target after Halloween last year I believe ;3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen spider tights like yours! It's refreshing to see something new rather than the traditional spiderweb ones that have been around for decades (those are cool, too, but yours were an unexpected delight!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,I was quite happy with them,since I have never seen similar around.I found the earrings went perfectly with them,so I had to get them.

      Delete
  4. Lovely tights! I like the earrings too - I've always had a weakness for insect jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you,yes,spiders are fun to wear,and they are just neat ;3

      Delete
  5. I like the spider theme, those are really cool tights and earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another tight admirer dropping by to say hello :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha,well,greetings fellow tight admirer and thank you

      Delete